Monday, August 27, 2012



No matter how hard things may seem these days his smile helps me through. Listening to him try to talk and sound like he's speaking chinese makes me laugh and feel grateful. I have the sweetest little boy.






When I take the kids to the park I start thinking more about what Luke should be doing at his age. Walking around and climbing on stuff. Chasing his sister around. Going down slides. I start feeling down.  I know it will get harder as he gets older and knows more. But for now he loves watching his sister and he loves being pushed in his stroller. I'm trying to stay in the moment. Too much stuff I could worry about in the future. So Livi took Luke down a little slide. We blew bubbles. Luke was happy. He watched and laughed at his sister.  He loves being outside. So glad fall is coming so we can get out more!
At the park enjoying the breeze

Laughing at sis

Livi taking Luke down the slide




Love this girl. 


Hanging out with our friend Judah



Livi's first manicure with her friend Lexi




Its easy for me to start feeling down and when things seem unfair and hard. My heart hurts that Luke can't do more. But I'm trying to look back through my life and remember all that God has brought me through and done for me. Nothing is too hard for Him. He hasn't ever left me. I can trust Him to bring me through whatever is ahead. 

Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, My Savior and my God. Psalm 42:5



1 comment:

  1. It brings tears to my eyes Livi took him down the slide! So tenderly loving!! You are the perfect mama for Luke!

    ReplyDelete