Friday, December 28, 2012


These kiddos had a pretty sweet Christmas. 




Christmas morning! It was so much fun watching them open up gifts!


Ellie the elephant. 




Aerial dress up


Fraggle Rock puppet. Thanks Aunt Holly!


Swedish fish candy canes for Dad.


Jelly bean candy canes for Liv.


He loves Lightening McQueen




This is Livi's ladybug Dots.








New skirt from Grandma


This year Livi really got into Christmas. She knew presents were coming and she loved them all. Can't believe how big she's getting. She makes me laugh and also makes me crazy with her strong willed personality. The other day she said she figured out what she wants to be when she grow up. A mommy! So cute. She also said she thinks Luke would be a great daddy someday. When she said that I felt this deep sadness. But the thing is I don't know that he will or won't be a dad. Some people with SMA do become adults and parents. God's purpose and plan for his life is already very different than what I had imagined for him. The future is unknown, but I know anything is possible. We named him Luke because we loved the name and its meaning, bringer of light. I know that God will let his light shine through Luke. Already happening.





Hugging her new Barbie. 




Jesus's birthday cake


Happy birthday Jesus!







2 comments:

  1. Hey Laura. Just wanted you to know that we always check and read your blog and appreciate the updates/photos. We think of you and Jeremy and the kids often. I wish I had a magic comment that I could leave here that was perfect and was exactly what you needed to hear. Everything you write on your posts seems exactly right. Anyway, hang in there and we hope to see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Brian- Thanks so much for thinking of us and keeping up with the blog!

      Delete